Listed below are links to a variety of digital resources exploring Baptist history.
- Southern Baptist Convention Annuals
- Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma Annuals
- South Carolina Baptist Convention Annuals
- Alabama Baptist Associations
- Baylor University Baptist Archives: Contains documents and images from a broad range of topics, including the history of Texas Baptists and the SBC
- American Theological Library Association: Contains portraits of over one hundred notable Baptist figures
- Baptists and the American Civil War: Documents and journals from Baptist’s in the north and south during the civil war.
- Baptist Studies Online. Library of Primary Sources
- Baptist History Homepage: Contains links to hundreds of books available through Google Books and other sources. This is a great repository of primary sources available online.
- Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives (SBHLA) Digital Library
- Hathi Trust Digital Library -Southern Baptist Collection
- Baptist Digital Collections Guide at Southeastern
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Digital Archives
- Arkansas Baptist History Archives at Ouachita Baptist University
- California Baptist Digital Archive
- Boyce College Digital Library at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Church Postcard Collection Florida Baptist Historical Society
- Baylor University Libraries Digital Collection
- Historical Photos Collection at SBHLA
- Materials towards a history of the Baptists in the provinces of Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina,
- Boothe, Charles Octavius. “Cyclopedia of the colored Baptists of Alabama: their leaders and their work.”
- Encyclopedia of Southern Baptists
- Graves, C. F. “The story of the Negro Baptists of North Carolina, 1620-1955. “
- Starr, Edward. Baptist Bibliography.
- The Story of Yates the Missionary – This was the first book printed by the Sunday School Board of the SBC
- Internet Archive – A link to all SBC resources that can be find on the Internet Archives
- Baptist Press Archives at Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives
- Biblical Recorder (online) 1834-1970
- Searchable archive of Wake Forest University offering digitized copies of the Biblical Recorder from 1834-1970.
- Tennessee Baptist/Baptist and Reflector Online access to the Tennessee Baptist/Baptist and Reflector newspaper. Includes years 1835-2008
- Baptist Informer, 1946-2014 (scattered) The official organ of the General Baptist Convention of North Carolina
- Foreign Mission Board, SBC Publications. The database contains scanned images of journals published by the Foreign Mission Board from 1845 to 1970. Journal titles include: Southern Baptist Missionary Journal, Home and Foreign Journal, Foreign Mission Journal and The Commission.
- Helping Hand, Woman’s Baptist Missionary Society, 1892-1911.
- Men on Mission Quarterly publication of the North Carolina Baptist Men, 1994-2000
- Outlook, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1952-2012 Quarterly publication of the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC, 1952-2012
- The Faith and Free Press/Southern Baptist Free Press, 1956-1963 (scattered) Monthly publication of the Committee for Baptist church autonomy, Inc. in North Carolina,
- George W. Truett sermons, 1941-1943 Collection sermons of George W. Truett while at First Baptist Church, Dallas.
- Selsus E. Tull Sermons Handwritten sermon notes and searchable transcripts of Selsus E. Tull.
- WA Criswell Sermon Library
- Baptist History Homepage
- North American Baptist Conference early leaders.
- Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives